DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glow in the dark mavic mini

Ger

Reactions
Someone should try to paint the frame of the mm with that glow in the dark paint for night flying lol.

Someone should try to paint the frame of the mm with that glow in the dark paint for night flying lol.
I tried it, but it needs luminous powder with small particle size to make.This site has luminous powder with small particle size

Some weeks ago on Ax there were skins that glow in the dark. I can't find them anymore but I have ordered these
Much more discrete and impacting than a whole skin, they should aid me in guiding the MM back to landing after a dusk flight.
Let us know how they work. This type of “glow in the dark” tends not to be very bright at all.

So far so good... not sure it would last glowing until the end of a flight, certainly not sufficiently for 30 minutes... I kind of feel 15 minutes might be the limit, although residual glow might still be enough to spot it in the sky when close and help guide it visually for the last descent.

Anyway... I won't be able to conduct any field test as long as the insurgence will not be able to restore personal freedom, as the Ministry of Taliban policy has declared we're all doomed inside for the eternity.

Attachments

• 20200427_185521.jpg
    20200427_185521.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 15
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard