DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Go Jaguars!

Take us through the process of superimposing the football replay over the stadium video. Very cool technique!

Take us through the process of superimposing the football replay over the stadium video. Very cool technique!
Are you familiar with DaVinci Resolve Studio?

Very creative!

I have it, but had no idea it could do this!! What is the workflow?
Open the portion of the clip you want the video to appear in Fusion. Planar Track forward and back the area where the video will be. I typically use hybrid point/area and perspective. Once I get a good track, I change the Operation Mode to Corner Pin. I then set my exact boundaries for the video. Drag your video from the media pool into the Node area and connect directly to the Planar Tracker node. You can still make adjustments to the placement as necessary. Some people like to create a Planar Transform from the Planar Track but I don't.
To get the shared image of the video and the field I went to Merge Options-Apply Mode and changed it to Screen.

Of course, there are a bunch of smaller details to consider but there are many videos on YouTube that will give you the basics.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh