DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Share function question

KB9Radio

Reactions
It took some time to figure out how to get to the pictures and videos I took during flights. It would seem they reside on the micro sd card on the bird, and can be downloaded or deleted using the Go Share function on the smart controller. The first time I did this the files fine when I went into the go share program. I then installed DJI Go in my phone and linked my phone to the SC using the QR code it generated. I'm pretty sure the QR code disappeared off screen after it was scanned and connected. Now whenever I hit Go Share on the SC, it generates the QR code again. The moment I go into Go Share on my phone it comes up with a connect button, and connects right away, but the QR code never goes away on the screen. If you hit Close on the screen, or hit the back button on SC it simply closes the Go Share program. So, there is no way to go in and review or delete clips from the card on the drone. You can download them, but I don't see a way to delete them without formatting the SD card. I guess I need to know how to get the QR code off from the SC screen without shutting down the Go Share program.

Take the SD card out of your device after turning it off of course and transfer files from that to your PC.

Lot easier.

That's ok if you have a PC (which I do), but what if you only have your Samsung S9 phone. I guess the main question is how do I get the QR code off the smart controller screen, without shutting down the Go Share application. Then you can manage the videos and photos with the smart controller and never mess with the SD card on the bird. Mine is a Mavic 2 Zoom by the way.

That's ok if you have a PC (which I do), but what if you only have your Samsung S9 phone. I guess the main question is how do I get the QR code off the smart controller screen, without shutting down the Go Share application. Then you can manage the videos and photos with the smart controller and never mess with the SD card on the bird. Mine is a Mavic 2 Zoom by the way.
I have not used the GoShare process.

What I do is use the Triangle Icon under the Camera Settings Icon and preview/review my photos or videos. On that screen there's another little icon which works to download the files to the Smart Controller (it actually will also compile the various PANS or HiRes images into a final image. Then I can either pull an sd card out of SC or just cable it to my computer and download that way. Obviously, if you want to get them direct to phone, that does not work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada