DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 app- multiple devices

Hayabusa

Reactions
i run an asus pad and go4. I just installed go4 on my iPhone. If I’m logged in under my account, shouldn’t I be able to view pictures images that are on
My tablet? I just installed on iPhone but there are no pics or video????

Any suggestions to be able view from my phone what I shot off of tablet on gi4?
Mike

You could download the images to a cloud-based account and access them there. Not sure if that will work but that’s probably your best chance. I assume you know that any images or video stored on the drone will be accessible on both platforms.

i run an asus pad and go4. I just installed go4 on my iPhone. If I’m logged in under my account, shouldn’t I be able to view pictures images that are on
My tablet? I just installed on iPhone but there are no pics or video????

Any suggestions to be able view from my phone what I shot off of tablet on gi4?
Mike

if memory serves me right the DJIGO app, will only cache the video in the device its flying. The SyncALL will sync all the flights and thumbnails of all your flights, but not the videos. Other wise you could burn a battery or two on your phone/tablet just syncing videos, and a ton of time.

There is a number of 3rd party apps that will sync your DJIGO cached videos to their service - here is one that recently being spoken about, and some feedback people have provided. Also they name a few other competing apps within the thread:

We'd love to hear what you think of our new app

The other thing that people seem to think will work, is icloud for example, onedrive, Syncplicity etc that all work on IOS or ANDRIOD, but the DJI app seems to keep the cached video within the app, or its own folder structure. all the cloud syncing tools for video/photos' need to see the files in the Photos library.

You can manualy save the cached video to the photos library (I speak to IOS only, as I have not used Andriod). and then these other tools will work;

I think your looking for these 3rd party tools to make it simple for you.

But I have to ask, why would you want to use the cached video's they are really low quality compared to the stuff on the SD card. If you use the built in DJIGO video editor that maybe that makes sense, but I think you will be out of luck syncing within DJIGO on all your devices.

I hope that helps.
tk

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonrva89