DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 App thinks my Mavic is a Phantom

dwill405

Reactions
I have been trying to get my Android phone to connect and have tried many things. Right now I am trying older versions of Go4 (4.2.20 to 14))to no avail. Go4 is of the opinion that my Mavic is actually a phantom and there doesn't seem to be anything that I can do to change it's mind.

I have been trying to get my Android phone to connect and have tried many things. Right now I am trying older versions of Go4 (4.2.20 to 14))to no avail. Go4 is of the opinion that my Mavic is actually a phantom and there doesn't seem to be anything that I can do to change it's mind.
Have you tried logging out then logging in again?

Did that. Previously on start-up it would show the Air (enter device screen) and then flip to the Phantom. Now it just shows and stays on the Air page.

I have 3 cables. Two that plug in to the side plug and one for the USB. Same result with each. iPhone 7 plugs in and works perfectly btw.

Sounds like the app isn't detecting an AC at all and letting you choose one, randomly selecting a default.
Old Go would default to Inspire 1 if the AC (or remote for that matter) wasn't detected. I could manually select Phantom 3 Advanced (default P3 was Pro).

First, does it show RC connected towards the bottom left on the first screen after the splash screen? If not, you have a USB problem or your device has software/settings interfering with the USB communication. Stock Samsung Tab E is notorious for not letting the app to fully latch onto the USB.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez