DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 create waypoint mission offline?

raylo32

Reactions
Is there a way to create and save a waypoint mission in Go4 without being connected to the aircraft? Or do you need Litchi for that?

Is there a way to create and save a waypoint mission in Go4 without being connected to the aircraft? Or do you need Litchi for that?

MP1 you cant no,

But with the Mavic 2..

Kinda sucks, but then Litchi has a whole load of things you can do that you cant with the WP2 system, so guess who's sticking with Litchi ?

Edit: yes, this for M2 Pro

Thanks for the link. I understand how to setup waypoints and such but I don't see how to get to that screen in the Go4 app with the aircraft disconnected. Once I select "enter device" there are 2 choices, "connect to the aircraft" or "enter the camera view". Obviously the goal is to do this offline so I don't want to connect to the aircraft. And if I enter the camera view the smart modes including waypoints are unavailable. The video at the link doesn't show how to get to the right screen in the first place. He starts off in the screen with the aircraft disconnected yet still has access to waypoints. How to get there is the step I need to see.

Last edited:
Edit: yes, this for M2 Pro

Thanks for the link. I understand how to setup waypoints and such but I don't see how to get to that screen in the Go4 app with the aircraft disconnected. Once I select "enter device" there are 2 choices, "connect to the aircraft" or "enter the camera view". Obviously the goal is to do this offline so I don't want to connect to the aircraft. And if I enter the camera view the smart modes including waypoints are unavailable. The video at the link doesn't show how to get to the right screen in the first place. He starts off in the screen with the aircraft disconnected yet still has access to waypoints. How to get there is the step I need to see.
I too would like to know how to access the waypoint options with the aircraft disconnected - has anyone learned how to do so?

I too would like to know how to access the waypoint options with the aircraft disconnected - has anyone learned how to do so?

While it is true, as the article states, you don't have to "fly" to each waypoint to enter them in the route, you do still have to power up the drone and connect to it via the remote controller to set up a waypoints mission in the GO4 app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121