DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gods bridges inside flight

Alex, thanks for sharing such an interesting location (water erosion is amazing)! Your exploring is appreciated and I guess it comes with some risk. Do you maintain LOS? Do you hold satellite contact? Are your video settings on automatic (with such contrast in lighting)?
Your Pug looks like she enjoys each outing and has a cheeky look with that tongue action. What is her name?
Appreciated from Down Under.

Reactions: alex_markov
Alex, thanks for sharing such an interesting location (water erosion is amazing)! Your exploring is appreciated and I guess it comes with some risk. Do you maintain LOS? Do you hold satellite contact? Are your video settings on automatic (with such contrast in lighting)?
Your Pug looks like she enjoys each outing and has a cheeky look with that tongue action. What is her name?
Appreciated from Down Under.
Thank you, every flight holds a risk, some more than others ;) under the roof i always try to have los and there no satelite coverage under the ground, good there was no draft but mavic was shake. I always use auto as i often forget to switch camera on what about correct all the parrameters on top of flying ;)
My pug (to be precise, my daughters pug) is caled Mika but due to a specifics of Bulgarian she goes for me as Mekichka (Pancake!) ;) this tong of her is a funny story longer than her mouth it stays outside almost all the time and she leaks her eye with him bringig some bacteria in, we almost lost it a month ago (eye i mean)...

Last edited:
Thanks Alex...that's wise .....and Pug's name?
I'll quote myself from above
My pug (to be precise, my daughter's pug) is called Mika but due to a specifics of Bulgarian she goes for me as Mekichka (Pancake!) ;) this tong of her is a funny story longer than her mouth it stays outside almost all the time and she leaks her eye with him bringing some bacteria in, we almost lost it a month ago (eye I mean)...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair