DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Golden Bridges under low clouds

Great video and interesting geology. Is there a simple explanation for these rocks?
I am not a geologist but I think this is the structure of the whole mountain (I think those boulders have a volcanic origin) and then it's covered by soil and some rivers or wind clear those rock rivers and they are very popular here ;)

Reactions: Kendallfordguy
Remnants of the ice age. That’s where a glacier moved through. Very…cool. 😎
I was thinking the same, But it happened Not to be true - those rocks have nothing to do with ice - but as far as I understand volcanic origin - go figure ;)

Reactions: Capt KO
Thinking of going back to my goggles now that I have an A2 with ocusync. Liked them with my Phantoms but were awkward to use so put aside. Enjoyed the pilots seat view and easier to fly than you’d think. 👍

Reactions: alex_markov
Thinking of going back to my goggles now that I have an A2 with ocusync. Liked them with my Phantoms but were awkward to use so put aside. Enjoyed the pilots seat view and easier to fly than you’d think. 👍
Agree - I wear glasses so I was very much against goggles, but now I know the value of seeing thing even tiny branches or wires ;)

Good flying Alex! I enjoyed following the rocks up and back!!

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack