DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golden Cove Palos Verdes

Would appreciate an honest critique

What do I like about your video?
  • You have some very nice shots (subjective opinion).
What could be improved in your video?
  • The video plays in jumps, it stutters. You've probably used fps on timeline, on render, or both, different that source fps (objective opinion)
  • It can be seen a lot of artifacts and noise. By increasing the bitrate of the final render and adding noise reduction to the timeline, you could fix this (objective opinion).
  • 1080p only. I'd like to see it in 4K (subjective).
  • Too long scenes (subjective)
  • Little variety of drone and camera movement throughout the video: almost all shots are with the drone moving forwards / backwards and no camera movement (subjective)
  • Horizon tilt in several scenes as in 2:11 (objective) You can correct this by rotating the image and zooming in to remove the black edges.
  • I guess the day was quite cloudy and the spray from the floating water didn't help either, but still, it could have given more brightness, and more vivid colours in the editing (subjective).
  • Video ends abruptly, cut the music (objective)
I hope my opinion will help you in the future.
I look forward to seeing more of your videos!

What do I like about your video?
  • You have some very nice shots (subjective opinion).
What could be improved in your video?
  • The video plays in jumps, it stutters. You've probably used fps on timeline, on render, or both, different that source fps (objective opinion)
  • It can be seen a lot of artifacts and noise. By increasing the bitrate of the final render and adding noise reduction to the timeline, you could fix this (objective opinion).
  • 1080p only. I'd like to see it in 4K (subjective).
  • Too long scenes (subjective)
  • Little variety of drone and camera movement throughout the video: almost all shots are with the drone moving forwards / backwards and no camera movement (subjective)
  • Horizon tilt in several scenes as in 2:11 (objective) You can correct this by rotating the image and zooming in to remove the black edges.
  • I guess the day was quite cloudy and the spray from the floating water didn't help either, but still, it could have given more brightness, and more vivid colours in the editing (subjective).
  • Video ends abruptly, cut the music (objective)
I hope my opinion will help you in the future.
I look forward to seeing more of your videos!
Absolutely fantastic information. I'm still learning and your critique is very detailed and informative. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT