DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good places to fly

Hello Preston, Welcome to the forum. With this pandemic, areas to fly are becoming more scarce. I am in the Metro Atlanta area. Since schools are closed, I fly at them, to get some air time. Some local parks are good flying areas and allow flying, however most are closed now. State Parks and National Parks are off limits to flying. Not sure how AIabama handles Parks, since you are near there, in Carrollton, you might check. I try to get as close to the river, water when possible. I also fly in Columbus, and the Macon area, mostly local parks and private property. Enjoy your flying. Be safe.

Reactions: Prestonr10
Hello Preston, Welcome to the forum. With this pandemic, areas to fly are becoming more scarce. I am in the Metro Atlanta area. Since schools are closed, I fly at them, to get some air time. Some local parks are good flying areas and allow flying, however most are closed now. State Parks and National Parks are off limits to flying. Not sure how AIabama handles Parks, since you are near there, in Carrollton, you might check. I try to get as close to the river, water when possible. I also fly in Columbus, and the Macon area, mostly local parks and private property. Enjoy your flying. Be safe.

Yeah I been doing some flying around the house just tired of flying around here thought about going down to whitesburg to the ramp on the hooch and flying down it.

Reactions: wjkrysak
There ya' go. Get near the river. Get some great shots. What are you flying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa