DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got a Great deal Today !!

Cafguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
R.E. Goggles! He used them a few times and put them away. 200 bucks later and their Mine!! So far they work better for me with reading glasses over my prescriptions (no problem, but a better solution would be nice.)But they were a breeze to link to my Mavic Pro and for the 45 min I played with them so far, Amazing! Got a lot of getting used to them to do.
IMG_1512.jpeg

Reactions: MA2 317
R.E. Goggles! He used them a few times and put them away. 200 bucks later and their Mine!! So far they work better for me with reading glasses over my prescriptions (no problem, but a better solution would be nice.)But they were a breeze to link to my Mavic Pro and for the 45 min I played with them so far, Amazing! Got a lot of getting used to them to do.
View attachment 163641
I'm trying to find a pair of those too.

I was looking on Ebay when I lucked upon these. They are pretty reasonably priced on eBay and they start around the 350 range So far I am loving them for all the reasons I never got them before ( gimmicky. waste of time, ) Its a cool new world I didn't really think I would enjoy this much I can't wait to get used to them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929