DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goytre Wharf South Wales UK

Perhaps the fault is with my computer, but the quality of the video varied widely - very choppy at the beginning and even more so at the end, but smooth and clear in the middle. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful area and good music. Thanks for posting.

Perhaps the fault is with my computer, but the quality of the video varied widely - very choppy at the beginning and even more so at the end, but smooth and clear in the middle. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful area and good music. Thanks for posting.
I experienced the same choppiness at the beginning and that was as far as i watched

Ah Yes, when I had my maiden flight with the new M4P, I had fogotten to reset the resolution and filmed with 4K @ 60fps.
I usually record 1080p @ 30 Fps on the old M3P and have now set the M4P at the same.
The accidental 4K setting had consequences for the frame rate on the average computer although mine handles it well.
Lesson learned

I also noticed the jitter in your video, and wondered why.
I don’t think it’s the “average computer”.
Not sure about the 60 fps, but -
Don’t give up the beautiful resolution of the M4P. Maybe stay at 4K 30, or better yet, someone else may know what’s going on 😮

To be fair, I am going to go back up there next weekend (weather impossible at the mo) and take some more similar shots, initially at 1080/30 (like the old M3P) and maybe follow your suggestion and also do the same shots using 4K/30 (or similar combination) and then do a comparison post edit to see what is best to work with.
I may actually try the higher resolution on C mode and set the N mode at the 1080 res.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1