DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Bag For Mini 2 with Smart Controller

CorralesDan

Reactions
I had a hard case that accommodated my Mini 2 and Smart Controller and it worked great for long distance travel in the car. However, I wanted a bag I could use to pick up everything and go without the weight and bulk of the hard case. I found the Think Tank Storyteller 10. It easily holds my Mini 2, the Smart Controller with the control knobs and neck strap attached, batteries, charger, filters, strobes, landing pad, etc. with room to spare. Yet, it's a comfortable shoulder bag for a quick hike, trip, etc.

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

I also have a Mavic 2 pro with the controller and the mini 2.... I've tried to connect the two and so far can't... all instructions say to turn on the controller and choose the mini 2... which I can do but then they say hold the power button down on the mini 2 for four seconds and they will link... this does not work on mine....

I also have a Mavic 2 pro with the controller and the mini 2.... I've tried to connect the two and so far can't... all instructions say to turn on the controller and choose the mini 2... which I can do but then they say hold the power button down on the mini 2 for four seconds and they will link... this does not work on mine....
Blume, I'm sorry I don't know the answer. All I have is the Mini 2 and it connected quickly and easily to the Smart Controller.

Blume, I'm sorry I don't know the answer. All I have is the Mini 2 and it connected quickly and easily to the Smart Controller.
I actually got it to work... the smart controller for the Mavic 2 pro controlling the mini-2.... now how is hard to explain... I updated the firmware in the mini-2 and it still would not work... I tried several ways to connect with the controller and then decided I might need to update the controller itself.... but could not figure out where to do that.... it seems about every other time I try to fly with my 2-pro it wants me to update the firemware and since I'm working and have limited time I usually disregard this... but what I did was start up the 2 pro and this screen then appeared wanting me to load an application to run the mini-2... how or why this happened and if the turning the 2-pro on caused this I don't know. But I loaded the new application and got a connection to the mini-2 and got it to take off and fly. So, there is a way to do it... first upgrade all firm ware and then fight your way through the various different connection prompts and do some other mystery stuff and good luck.

Reactions: CorralesDan
I bough this backpack from Ebay.
It is perfect !!

I had bought the original “clear window” DJI shoulder bag. Big mistake, it is Too small, too weak and the drone is exposed, no protection.
So I Decided to give it to my Mom

then I saw this backback on Ebay, I bought it on Nov 8 and got it yesterday. (tracking said Dec28th, lol)

This one arrived from China rather quickly (10 days).
It is well designed, spacious, and well protected.

I’m going to buy the matching backpack but for my MA II

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61