DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Oslo, Norway

C O P

Reactions
Just checking in.

Got my “new” Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller and fly more package yesterday and are super hyped to start flying and taking awesome footage and films.
I’m all new to drone-flying, so I will concentrate on the flying part in the beginning. So, YouTube and forums for the win, between the flights. ?

Regards

Christian

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Just checking in.

Got my “new” Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller and fly more package yesterday and are super hyped to start flying and taking awesome footage and films.
I’m all new to drone-flying, so I will concentrate on the flying part in the beginning. So, YouTube and forums for the win, between the flights. ?

Regards

Christian
I have that setup and love it. YouTube videos have been amazing as I learn more about flying. Have fun!

Hello Christian; Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Cyborg mentioned a few things to watch out for. Going to add a few more, Be good to make up a preflight check list at base, Preflight checklist (in field) Takeoff procedure, after takeoff procedure, after landing checklist, and most important Emergency Procedure. For example: Lost Satellite connection, and RTH is not possible.
Knowing what to do in such a situation can save your drone. Even the most seasoned pilot has things happen that have never happened before. Good to be prepared, for different situations. If in doubt ask questions, pilots on this forum are very eager to help. Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR