DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ground level

Got a few bout like that but was from after a crash. :)

I fly low a lot over water but have camera angled down some and looks like I’m right on it.

i try to start the video before i take off so i dont forget to press record in the excitement of the moment or i get disracted by someone or something i have loads of views sitting on the mat the best ones are when insects walk onto the mat and then when the props start they all fly off in a panic

Anything specific you do safety wise when flying low over water?
I've heard the sensors can sometimes see past the surface...
I watch it very carefully and have the censers cut off .3' above say with the camera down just a tad really looks to me to be closer . If you get the speed just right it looks cool to me. Go to slow though and you see the water ripples .

Reactions: Thomas B
I watch it very carefully and have the censers cut off .3' above say with the camera down just a tad really looks to me to be closer . If you get the speed just right it looks cool to me. Go to slow though and you see the water ripples .
You’re a braver man then I, Gunda din! If I got that close to the water, I’d be producing it myself!

1573083887223.png1573083887223.png

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
I do a similar thing when filming in mountain gorges, especially with a stream or waterfall.

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_