DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hallandale Beach, Florida 4K

My first impression, being from this area also, is the remarkable congestion of high rise condos, mixed with waterside homes, as far as the eye can see. I get the entire idea after about 2 to 3 minutes. Although the flying was excellent and the processing excellent, I think it started to become repetitive . I was also stunned that you were flying so near to the helicopter.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Incredible Footage - Your Video skills are superb.I watched the whole video The Camera was Clear and the colour was Rich -Filmed at sunset caught all the colours.Found myself Flinching as you shot sideways.I think I enjoyed it most because of the Straight Lines and tracks you made ...Well Well DOne !!!

That Place is a PERFECT Place to LIVE and Holiday - Id Love to see it in Real TIme - ...

Nice flying and an interesting film. Agree a bit with Dale about the length and probably, for me, the music was a little too intrusive But totally accept you are the one making the film. Our son used to fly the Dolphins airship up and down that beach 20 odd years ago (with me on board for one flight). Spectacular.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM