DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 In NSW

RalphG

Reactions
I recently used Hangar 360 to take the this Https://viewer.hangar.com/WjGJ8vYn photo of our property. I found that I had to be operating DJI Go 4 before I used Hangar 360 as without DJI Go 4 the Mavic Pro indicated a maximum altitude of 30 metres. As soon as I ran DJI Go 4 before Hangar 360 I had no problem reaching 91 metres (300 feet) at which point the Mavic Pro proceeded to take a series of 23 photos and auto landed within 500 mm of the take off point after I operated " return to home" on the Hangar 360 display on my phone.
The upload of the photos to the Hangar 360 servers took several attempts but the processing of the resulting image was relatively quick even though it was a Sunday in Australia.

Ralph

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
Thanks Michael. The benefit of Hangar 360 is that both IOS software and the image processing is totally free with the only caveat being that the image is stored on the Hangar 360 servers located Texas USA and has to be downloaded to view.
I like your image but I guess that it can't be scrolled both horizontally and vertically by clicking and dragging like the Hangar 360 image.

Incidentally photos like yours would be facilitated by my proposed intermediate license which would permit license holders to fly their endorsed multicopters over semi populated areas such as beaches or other scenic areas.

Ralph

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne