DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case latches breaking??

mrreddog

Reactions
Has anyone else had problems with the latches on this case???? I went to move it and seen the right latch laying on the floor and the left side cracked-WTF2 LEFT LATCH.jpgRIGHT LATCH.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I don't have that case but another hard case with similar latches and it was not top of the line. So I may spend some time latching and unlatching to test the strength of the one I got. Maybe there's a reason folks buy Pelican cases?

Its a no name case, but Smatree sells it along with several other Names, Smatree did sell me new latches and I sanded the latch down slightly so it doesnt clamp so hard, been doing great on 3 cases since then. I can try to find the link if ya need replacement latches??

Its a no name case, but Smatree sells it along with several other Names, Smatree did sell me new latches and I sanded the latch down slightly so it doesnt clamp so hard, been doing great on 3 cases since then. I can try to find the link if ya need replacement latches??

No, don´t worry it is not necessary you find the link. Just wanted to avoid purchasing the wrong hard case. I will have a close look at latches when I check on them.

Thanks,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair