DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Harvest Glow

Crash Pro

Reactions

The lighting was perfect, but I only had a very short 20 minute window to capture the footage before the sun went down. The sunlight filtering through the dusty chaff made for a more dramatic landscape. Fall is a wonderful time to film pretty much anything, even if it's just a solitary combine in a dusty field.

The lighting was perfect, but I only had a very short 20 minute window to capture the footage before the sun went down. The sunlight filtering through the dusty chaff made for a more dramatic landscape. Fall is a wonderful time to film pretty much anything, even if it's just a solitary combine in a dusty field.
Great job on a gem of a video!

Reactions: Crash Pro
Very beautiful work - the flying, the filming, and the editing. I like the music and the way it works with the visuals. That last scene with the truck and the thresher moving away is wonderful. The scene is very photogenic and the combination of the bright colors of the thresher and the natural colors of the field and the crop are very pleasing.

People talk about videos needing to tell a story. You've done a fine job of that there. The immensity of the field and the incremental work of cutting shows the process and the steadily gained results. The light and the geometry of the field and the cuts creates something bordering on grandeur. And when the grain is loaded and the machines move out, there's a sense of accomplishment, even though I'm just sitting on my bottom and watching.

The way the stalks are bent and pulled in and the spiraling of the auger are fascinating. If you take requests, how about another video with some closer looks at that process?

Excellent work. I really enjoyed it and love watching and filming agriculture at work.

Very beautiful work - the flying, the filming, and the editing. I like the music and the way it works with the visuals. That last scene with the truck and the thresher moving away is wonderful. The scene is very photogenic and the combination of the bright colors of the thresher and the natural colors of the field and the crop are very pleasing.

People talk about videos needing to tell a story. You've done a fine job of that there. The immensity of the field and the incremental work of cutting shows the process and the steadily gained results. The light and the geometry of the field and the cuts creates something bordering on grandeur. And when the grain is loaded and the machines move out, there's a sense of accomplishment, even though I'm just sitting on my bottom and watching.

The way the stalks are bent and pulled in and the spiraling of the auger are fascinating. If you take requests, how about another video with some closer looks at that process?
Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated! I do have more footage taken at harvest, just need some time to put it all together.

Reactions: MS Coast
Nice job! What a behemoth a vehicle those combines are, yet the operator makes it look easy. (I'm sure it's not)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki