DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having to relink RC with aircraft every time I start

Bigfootbuilt

Reactions
Anyone else have this problem? Or is this by design? Every time I start up the remote, app, then aircraft, the app prompts me to do the 4 step re-linking process.

I had this once or twice, i thought the plug was not correct in the mobile. And if you want to connect to the drone to early?

I'm having this issue, too. I have tried various combinations of turning the controller vs the drone on first.

This is on Android.

I would also connect the AC to the RC first, once connected only then would I open the app

Yep. This happened to me and I realised you just have to wait a little longer and you will see the ‘fly now’ message

from the "old days" of rc, I was taught to turn on the rc first, then the aircraft. It seems to be working for me.

from the "old days" of rc, I was taught to turn on the rc first, then the aircraft. It seems to be working for me.
This is true.
What is happening is that the app is saying connected and showing green, and people are mistaking this for it being connected to the aircraft. It’s actually just saying it is connected to the controller. You have to wait a little longer for it to connect to the aircraft and you get the go fly green signal

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3