DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heading and Gimbal issue in Waypoints

Kilboar

Reactions
Apologies if this is a rookie question?

I'm trying to set up a waypoint that I can run every week or so of a house being built near me to video the property in a circle. I've got 5 waypoints set up around the property that I set up with the C1 button on site, all at 175' & -50 degree gimbal and the heading facing the POI I set up in the center of the property. For some reason it didn't just save that info with the C1 or something but when setting up each waypoint to "Facing POI" it changes the gimbal to "Face POI" which means at 175' its facing forward at the horizon. When I change the gimbal to -50 down the the direction of the drone changes to "follow course" so it not facing down at the POI. I've selected "apply to all" but the two seem to keep changing the other.

Any help is very appreciated.

certainly room for improvement.

Definitely went out and bought one of those stylus pens middleloop recommends.

Attachments

• IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 7
Is there a way to lock this way point now? I want to run the same exact one each time for the next 6 months but it seems so easy to tap something or hit the C1 button and now you’ve changed something.
And it keeps asking me to save it as if I’ve changed something and it needs to be saved again.

I know these are probably rookie questions so greatly appreciated.