DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heading to Bruges and Amsterdam next week—bring my drone?

Liny

Reactions
Heading to Bruges and Amsterdam next week. Is it worth bringing my Air2s. It looks like I might able to get shots of Bruges and Ghent, but once I get into the Netherlands it will be challenging. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Not sure about Belgium, but this is an overview of the Amsterdam area, the red circles are basically a no-go for drones…

Attachments

• 5BB4F623-157A-42A1-8167-5B0E712B33FF.png
    5BB4F623-157A-42A1-8167-5B0E712B33FF.png
    4 MB · Views: 15
you better leave your drone at home . check airdata and you'll see why . Don't forget to visit Ghent while you're in Belgium.Enjoy your holiday.

Reactions: Liny
Not sure about Belgium, but this is an overview of the Amsterdam area, the red circles are basically a no-go for drones…
What about Pieterburen? I looked at godrone.nl, and I believe that area is off limits in "yellow zone" for low flying aircraft? But it says "in dutch", limited open category, so unsure what that means. I have an EU certificate, for A1/A3.

AF6F1DF8-0F60-4AFE-9F8A-D036191BB2FE.png

Pieterburen is two overlapping areas as well. Low level flying. These zones used to say “limited, only allowed if you have a spotter with you”, but apparently they quietly changed that to “not allowed” recently, cause that’s what it says now…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada