DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

helicopters in formation did a nice 9/11 flyby yesterday at the freedom tower NYC

Droniac

*see avatar: I’ve Crashed more than a Drone 🙄
Reactions
My son was crew chief of the second helicopter of 6. It was very personal for him and for myself. I don’t use Facebook for personal reasons although he also said some vids can be seen on Facebook army site that he sent me. One vid as he’s filming for me hanging out of the side hatch. Sigh. I avoid and evade social media a bit so I apologize for being so unspecific. It was very … moving. ?

My son was crew chief of the second helicopter of 6. It was very personal for him and for myself. I don’t use Facebook for personal reasons although he also said some vids can be seen on Facebook army site that he sent me. One vid as he’s filming for me hanging out of the side hatch. Sigh. I avoid and evade social media a bit so I apologize for being so unspecific. It was very … moving. ?

Im hoping I correctly did it. If not I humbly apologize.

Reactions: VenomXts
WOW...one way to fly legally in NYC..please extend thanks to you son for his service
Thanks Mark. I will. I wanted him to take my drone with him and get another interesting perspective … he just shook his head. Last text I had sent to him yesterday was of course to sit on his helmet. These days…. Godspeed

Nice view. Didn't see the formation in the News. The only Choppers I was in were for our gear drops and repelling. Semper Fidelis!

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan