DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Helios Airways Monument

Tasos GR

Reactions
We were at the memorial site of the plane crash, where 121 of our fellow human beings lost their lives in the most brutal way! The images we saw cause anger and indignation! The monument with the photos of the victims, right in front of the church that was built in their memory after the tragedy, has been seriously damaged and no one has been interested! 16 whole years have passed since the biggest air tragedy in Greece! It was the 14th of August 2005 when the flight 522 of Helios Airways with 115 passengers and 6 crew members crashed north of Grammatiko, Attica! 118 bodies were retrieved from the crash site. 16 years later only relatives and friends remember them!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We were at the memorial site of the plane crash, where 121 of our fellow human beings lost their lives in the most brutal way! The images we saw cause anger and indignation! The monument with the photos of the victims, right in front of the church that was built in their memory after the tragedy, has been seriously damaged and no one has been interested! 16 whole years have passed since the biggest air tragedy in Greece! It was the 14th of August 2005 when the flight 522 of Helios Airways with 115 passengers and 6 crew members crashed north of Grammatiko, Attica! 118 bodies were retrieved from the crash site. 16 years later only relatives and friends remember them!
Hi Tasos,
I can remember the terrific crash. Sad story but well flown my buddy!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Tasos GR

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Such a sad story about the crash victims. You would think friends and family would take care of the memorial. . I appreciate the time and effort you put into your videos. Yassou

Reactions: Tasos GR
Such a sad story about the crash victims. You would think friends and family would take care of the memorial. . I appreciate the time and effort you put into your videos. Yassou
Thank you my friend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00B3rin