DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Hell Fire caves ! Church and Golden ball ( spooky )

Pacefast

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I could not work out this location ! Hell Fire caves a series of tunnels and Chambers and a river Styx to a large chamber beneath the Church ! Running for 1/4 mile to the Church and 300 feet below.
Supposedly Hell with Heaven above !
The Hell fire club with prominent Elite members and their motto of anything goes lead to sex orgies and rituals.
The Golden Ball which looks like something from Space sits on tops of a small room on top of the Church large enough for 8 to 10 people and allegedly used for Hell fire club meatings
I did not put interior shots of the Mausoleum as I did not feel comfortable and removed them but have made a feature of the golden Ball !
featured in " Most Haunted " a TV series I have added spooky music
Strange place! Please follow link for full background

The Hellfire Caves - The Little House of Horrors

Yes music fits the mood of the video which is quite haunting and space like at the same time ! The Golden Globe looks like it arrived from outer Space 😎

Yes music fits the mood of the video which is quite haunting and space like at the same time ! The Golden Globe looks like it arrived from outer Space

I have been asked to do an interior study of the Italian 18 century ceiling and mural paintings inside so they can have the church classification changed and hence money to refurbish it or something like that 😎 Maybe it can have a lick of gold paint ☁️🔥💥☀️

Reactions: AeroJ
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I could not work out this location ! Hell Fire caves a series of tunnels and Chambers and a river Styx to a large chamber beneath the Church ! Running for 1/4 mile to the Church and 300 feet below.
Supposedly Hell with Heaven above !
The Hell fire club with prominent Elite members and their motto of anything goes lead to sex orgies and rituals.
The Golden Ball which looks like something from Space sits on tops of a small room on top of the Church large enough for 8 to 10 people and allegedly used for Hell fire club meatings
I did not put interior shots of the Mausoleum as I did not feel comfortable and removed them but have made a feature of the golden Ball !
featured in " Most Haunted " a TV series I have added spooky music
Strange place! Please follow link for full background

The Hellfire Caves - The Little House of Horrors
One question ? I was asked by one member about legality of flying there !
The hill is just outside HW Booker airfield zone
The Hill is National Trust
The Church and car park / grounds Church owned
Not sure on Mausoleum if it church or NT ?
Most of time Drone over Church land but MAY have drifted over NT land !
I presume Nat Trust have no jurisdiction over airspace above ?

Nice!

Wow beautifull place.....i.put it on my list....
When Sir Francis visited Italy during his Grand Tour, he started developing a deep antipathy towards the Roman Catholic Church. When he returned to England, he had Nathaniel Dance paint a painting of him dressed as a Franciscan monk and he had Carpentiers paint him as Pope Pontius VII toasting the statue of Venus. The gods the Hellfire Club members worshipped were Venus and Bacchus. There were several statues of them inside the Hellfire Cave. Some are still there. Fun fact: the Hellfire Caves are located right underneath the St. Laurence’s Church. Sir Francis did in fact finance the restoration of this church. He even gave it a golden ball on top of the roof. The golden ball was seen from the new road that was made from the cave’s chalk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicPerf