DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Berlin

• Thread starter Deleted member 132416
  • Start date
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Willkommen, AlleMan, von Hauptmann in Texas, USA!

The MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Texas and the EU! Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in Germany--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Mavic Air 2 - Downloads - DJI

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi there, since today new to this forum as a member but was looking around for a while and found a lot of useful informations from experienced members.
Save flights for all of us.
Wilkomen, genegedeger Herr
I lived in Germany and Luxemburg for ten years (1979-1989), But never took the opportunity to visit Berlin. I am looking forward to it. Will I be allowed to bring my Mavic Air 2 drone and fly it in Berlin and elsewhere in Germany?

Wilkomen, genegedeger Herr
I lived in Germany and Luxemburg for ten years (1979-1989), But never took the opportunity to visit Berlin. I am looking forward to it. Will I be allowed to bring my Mavic Air 2 drone and fly it in Berlin and elsewhere in Germany?
Hey Ron, in Berlin it is actually not possible to fly legally. I need to drive like 20 to 30 km to the South or West of the city to have fun with my MA2. I use FlyNex to find spots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus