DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Mavic 2 Pro, smart controller, litchi, iPhone, and a Mac?

vascodixon

Reactions
I am trying to figure this out, how do I get litchi on my smart controller from my Mac or iPhone? If I want to use it on my Mac to pre plan future flights, do I have to buy litchi twice (once for the iOS, and one for the android
(Smart controller)? Looking forward to the day when I can help someone instead of asking all the questions.

You'll have to buy a Litchi license for each operating system, one for the iPhone and one for the android (Smart Controller - Amazon App store)
The Litchi web browser application for the Mac the "mission hub" is free.

For the Smart Controller you'll need to buy it via the Amazon app store, see the instructions on this Litchi webpage
You need to open this webpage in the SC internal browser so you can download all the apps via the links

The mission hub is web based and uses you Litchi account to synchronize all the missions you create on it to the Litchi apps on your devices so that you can run/fly them.
You can also create missions directly on your devices as well and these can be saved to the cloud for access in the mission hub

Last edited:
Reactions: vascodixon
You'll have to buy a Litchi license for each operating system, one for the iPhone and one for the android (Smart Controller - Amazon App store)
The Litchi web browser application for the Mac the "mission hub" is free.

For the Smart Controller you'll need to buy it via the Amazon app store, see the instructions on this Litchi webpage
You need to open this webpage in the SC internal browser so you can download all the apps via the links

The mission hub is web based and uses you Litchi account to synchronize all the missions you create on it to the Litchi apps on your devices so that you can run/fly them.
You can also create missions directly on your devices as well and these can be saved to the cloud for access in the mission hub
Thank you, Will the mission hub app work with an iPhone, and DJI smart controller?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52