DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me compare cases for M2P with Smart Controller and 4 batteries

I bought this one on ebay for $30 which fits my Mavic 2 Pro with a battery fitted and has space for three more batteries, so four total plus the SC and sun shade underneath it and it will have space for your Osmo in the top hard shell pocket plus phone or tablet in that pocket or phone in the zip pockets and all cables charger ect. and it is small and light weight and the maker states it is water proof. I was just showing the standard controller in the smart controllers cut out space for a size comparison in the photo. The cut outs are in a firm foam material and everything fits nicely and compact..

View attachment 87087View attachment 87088View attachment 87087View attachment 87090
I just saw a thread where some on on this forum was selling this bag. I messaged them to see if they still have it and they do, the just posted in General discussion area in the last few hours. Hope that helps.
Blue skies

I just saw a thread where some on on this forum was selling this bag. I messaged them to see if they still have it and they do, the just posted in General discussion area in the last few hours. Hope that helps.
Blue skies
I am confused. You asked me if I still have this bag, I saw that someone else said they had it but you were asking me, not them, yet they responded yes to you. Are you interested in this bag or not? I asked you to PM me, maybe you just PM'd someone else.

For my MA the best option was a Nanuk hard case . Canadian made and tough as nails . I do a lot of canoe hunting and take my MA along so it has to be well protected . This case is the answer . Nothing else comes close

quebecnewf

I have this Smatree hard case. Very waterproof. Foam is well-cut and it's incredibly durable. Pelican-like concept, only priced reasonably.

61nuAdb6rbL._SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: Majestic
Cymruflyer: Thanks for the reply. I did contact the seller and he didn't seem to have a clue, said it should be in the description. The pictures for both looked the same to me. Saved myself some potential hassle and ordered a different brand that was more descriptive for a little more money!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis