DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help ! Urgent ! Controller charge solution for Mavic Pro 2

Darlington

Reactions
Help ! I have mislaid the cable for smart controller charge on Mavic Pro 2. It seems to be quite a unique connection. Does anyone know ANY other way of charging the controller - eg via USB ? And where can I get a replacement cable please ? What is the correct technical term to use when searching for it on Amazon/ebay ? All help gratefully received.

Help ! I have mislaid the cable for smart controller charge on Mavic Pro 2. It seems to be quite a unique connection. Does anyone know ANY other way of charging the controller - eg via USB ? And where can I get a replacement cable please ? What is the correct technical term to use when searching for it on Amazon/ebay ? All help gratefully received.
The controller port is USB-C and the other end into the charging block is likely a USB A or C.This may work or call them.https://www.dronevalley.com/store/p245/www.dronevalley.com/store/p245/Drone_Valley_Power-Flex_Connection_Cable_-_USB-C_Version.html.html
You can also charge the controller while flying with an external battery such as used for phones.

Reactions: Darlington
Can the drone's USB cable not also be used?
It too is USB-C at one end and the old USB A at the other the only concern I would have is whether it can handle the current.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143