DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Rear Arm replacement

treetopgardens

Reactions
New flyer here, got the first crash out of the way.
I managed to break the rear arm.... I’ve been trying to find info on repairing it. I have an oem arm from dji, but not sure if this job is too involved. After watching a few YouTube videos, (not much for the air 2) I’m aware that soldering is required. Any input, help or tips is greatly appreciated!!!

as the MA2 is a recent addition to the DJI line up there are not going to be many videos out there ,yes you will have to disassemble a lot of the drone and do some soldering ,if it is something that you dont really feel happy doing, i would recommend you get the drone repaired at a reputable repair outlet ,as if you are not careful you could end up damaging the internals ,without the correct tools and soldering skills

Uum if this is an air 2 then surely it is still under warranty? If so and you open you will invalidate the warranty. I am NOT suggesting that DJI would repair it under warranty but I am highlighting that if it is currently under warranty and you do a DIY repair the warranty will probably be void.

Check out Aliexpress.com for parts. They have everything for DJI drones and usually you can find very good prices, Shipping takes 2-3 weeks as they are shipping from China,

@Mazdaman323lx no pairing issues just make sure that the motor wires have good clean solder joints to the ESC and that the motor turns in the correct direction after installation

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent