DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help!

jedimaster43

Reactions
I have a new Mavic Pro Platinum. the last time I used it, there was no problem opening the restricted zone I live in. When I tried several days later, despite the computer saying the zone is open, and trying it on my ipad and my iPhone 6S, and with both of those saying the zone is open, it doesn't work when I try to fly. I open the unlocking list, try to synchronize but nothing happens. The unlocking list is a little strange as it comes up at the top of the screen with no switch to turn it on and off. But it worked fine the last time. I have tried logging in to my DJI account and that seems OK, the rest of the drone and the gimbal control and camera work fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Al

Since it used to work and now it doesn't, it could be a Go 4 update. It happened to me. One day I tried to fly and the video was pixillated and unusable. Turns out Go 4 updated to version 4.1.18 without my knowledge. I downgraded to 4.1.15 and turned off auto-update and it has been very solid since then.

Since your problem is with a NFZ my fix may not work for you. The similarity is that it used to work and now it doesn't.

I still need help. I tried to unlock my restricted zone. I tried it both on my computer and iPad. All I get is a message that I need to log into my DJI account. I logged out and logged in, but I keep getting the same message that I need to log in before I can unlock the zone. Does anyone have any ideas. I've spent two hours trying to unlock the zone and all I get is the same message.

HELP!!!

Thanks,
Al

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member