DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hertfordshire?

R_DRONEFLYER

Reactions
Hiya,

New to drone flying but a quick question whether any drone flyers living in Hertfordshire? I am from Baldock so wondering anyone nearby?

And any sights you would recommend to go to and "try" and film.

Nowhere that interesting yet...just local fields. Need to get to grips with it before I try to photograph something more interesting. There's some beautiful countryside up your way.

Oh I have just used my back garden so far, Going to take it out and about today I think if the weather stays like this, Should see if anyone else on here is from the Cambridge area... and try and get a drone meetup!

Oh I have just used my back garden so far, Going to take it out and about today I think if the weather stays like this, Should see if anyone else on here is from the Cambridge area... and try and get a drone meetup!

Might be a bit windy today!
I'm up for meeting, I'm paranoid about the quality of my photos (video seems good though)...I want to meet with another mavics to compare like for like photos!

I am in Ickleford. Got my Mavic a few weeks ago so still learning to fly well. Always happy to try a meet up. While I'm learning I'm mainly flying in the fields where I live. Ickleford cricket ground is good one when it' not being used. :eek:)

I haven't flown for a week, looking at the wind and rain! Should be better over the next week hopefully....

I'm near Aylsbury (but my outlaws are in Baldock) would be nice to meet other people, anyone over this way?

Hi guys new to the drone thing and am just up the road in Bedford.
Have booked a PfCO Cours for November. So need to get some flying in. So am up for a get together

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi