DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Hey everyone, here is a drone montage video I made of my favorite Canadian Waterfalls 🙂

My main suggestion would be to work on your movements. There were quite a few that were jerky and abrupt. Also, you should hold your shots longer than you think so you have plenty of room to cut out the good parts and leave the mistakes out. Other than that, good work.

Reactions: pimpnswivel
Nice video. You have certainly visited a lot of beautiful, natural spots in Canada. My only criticism is, you didn't need the guy (you?) yelling at the end. You gotta love "Balls Falls." Best name.

Nice video. You have certainly visited a lot of beautiful, natural spots in Canada. My only criticism is, you didn't need the guy (you?) yelling at the end. You gotta love "Balls Falls." Best name.
not me, it is Shai Labeouf, its funnier if you know the meme

Great video, love the winter shots. I did find the transitions/titles too long and irritating. No need for the special effects, given that the video itself is a "special effect". Simple, clean transitions and titles would be an improvement.

When your movements are not smooth, it's a good chance for some simple cuts, either with a dissolve or a jump cut. Takes the awkwardness out and makes the change appear more deliberate.

You obviously got your Mini 3 Pro very early in the game, or else it is a lot colder in Canada in the summer than I thought. Nice shooting!
The winter shots were captured on my Mini 2, I just thought including both drone names in the title would be too long and ultimately unimportant. But thanks!! Glad you liked it :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada