DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismam

Reactions
My mavic pro platinum video quality suddenly gone crazy. There is no physical damage in my gimbal or camera . The video and picture saves in SD card just fine but in go4 app the picture showes burned out .(I use a oneplus7pro) I have reset everything refreshed firmware and also flashed my sd card but the problem still remains . Can anyone help please ? U can see the problem in given picture.
Thank you. Screenshot_20200625-131840.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-184635.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-184635.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: dirkclod
So is this a new problem?
If the picture saves properly on the SD card then the drone/camera system are fine.
The images in Go4 are low-res cached images, you know that?

You can either download through go4 the high definition photos to your album or you can download the files off the SD card directly.

If the picture saves properly on the SD card then the drone/camera system are fine.

You can either download through go4 the high definition photos to your album or you can download the files off the SD card directly.

Please watch the given pictures .. I believe u will understand the problem . Thank you .

Sorry, cant help you.
Certainly looks like your phone is in a reduced color mode. Do you have the go4 set to hi-res video link??

Again, if the pics are good on the SD card then the drone/camera is not the cause of your problem.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Sorry, cant help you.
Certainly looks like your phone is in a reduced color mode. Do you have the go4 set to hi-res video link??

Again, if the pics are good on the SD card then the drone/camera is not the cause of your problem.
I did all but problem still remains. Is it possible that my OnePlus 7pro isn't compatible with the app ? And that's why it's happening ?

Oh, did you change phones? Certainly possible. I would borrow another phone, load go4 and test. Would be a very quick way to determine if the phone is the problem!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Oh, did you change phones? Certainly possible. I would borrow another phone, load go4 and test. Would be a very quick way to determine if the phone is the problem!
Yeah I did it with 2 other Android phones but still same old ... :(

Yeah I did it with 2 other Android phones but still same old ... :(
Here is a shot in the dark... how about temporarily using a different cable from the RC to your phone. See what happens

Reactions: Dakarenduro
My mavic pro platinum video quality suddenly gone crazy. There is no physical damage in my gimbal or camera . The video and picture saves in SD card just fine but in go4 app the picture showes burned out .(I use a oneplus7pro) I have reset everything refreshed firmware and also flashed my sd card but the problem still remains . Can anyone help please ? U can see the problem in given picture.
Thank you. View attachment 106339
Please only start one thread on the same issue.
All reply in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member