DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Guys, its been a while.

jaysrmc

Reactions
I know some of you knoqw that my wife has stage 4 lymphoma so I have been taking care of her. About a month ago I fell off the second story of my house. I have many back injruries due to motorcycle wrecks. This one did me in. I broke several vertibtre, my wrist and cut my finger to the bone, lost the use of all except a few fingers. My doctors are trying to force me to get disability. That being said, I have 3 MP1 and 1 M2P. I want to sell one MP and a battery for it. Comes with case and never been crashed and tons of things that go with it. I will put them in clasifieds. I just wanted my friends to know. @Thunderdrones @Dirk @sar104 @Just_nick ( I know u and i dont often see eye to eye but you have educated me a lot on somethings.
Sorrry for those I left out I cant remember names right now. I pretty much fly fpv and racing/freestyle quads. Hope to get back to flying DJI soon. TTY guys later.

I know some of you knoqw that my wife has stage 4 lymphoma so I have been taking care of her. About a month ago I fell off the second story of my house. I have many back injruries due to motorcycle wrecks. This one did me in. I broke several vertibtre, my wrist and cut my finger to the bone, lost the use of all except a few fingers. My doctors are trying to force me to get disability. That being said, I have 3 MP1 and 1 M2P. I want to sell one MP and a battery for it. Comes with case and never been crashed and tons of things that go with it. I will put them in clasifieds. I just wanted my friends to know. @Thunderdrones @Dirk @sar104 @Just_nick ( I know u and i dont often see eye to eye but you have educated me a lot on somethings.
Sorrry for those I left out I cant remember names right now. I pretty much fly fpv and racing/freestyle quads. Hope to get back to flying DJI soon. TTY guys later.
Sorry to hear of your recent injuries. Take care of your wife and each other. Get well and happy flying. God Bless.

Reactions: mnis and CJH92474
I am so very sorry to hear about your wife's situation along with your own injuries. I know you will take good care of her but you need to remember to take good care of yourself, too. Hang in there shipmate and keep us posted as we all hope your wife beats the big C and, that you are back flying again as soon as you're able.

Reactions: Former Member
I am so very sorry to hear about your wife's situation along with your own injuries. I know you will take good care of her but you need to remember to take good care of yourself, too. Hang in there shipmate and keep us posted as we all hope your wife beats the big C and, that you are back flying again as soon as you're able.

Thumbswayup Great advice.

Thanks bud, you have always been kind. We just got word that the lymphoma is almost gone however they discovered she has a very advanced stage folicar cancer. The doctors said she will have to do two years of Chemo for this type. He also said it does not look good, the chances of beating this one is pretty low. We know what caused it, well, we think we do. For the last 7 years I have been using roundup to kill weeds and vegitation at our home. My wife is a painter and was always commisioned to do paintings and would paint outside.. Many times when I was spraying the roundup. I wore a mask but I did not think about her because I wasnt spraying where she was.. It could have been blown and she inhaled it. This, I will never forgive myself for but I have to keep going for the kids.. Again, thanks for the kind words!

Jay: Our thoughts and prayers are with you amigo and please, work on that guilt, there's no way you could have known she might be affected, (and it may not have been the RoundUp at all.) Hang in there, my friend we're all pulling for you both.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro