DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi

Pandaman1925

Reactions
Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hi hope your all well? Have had DJI for a while now but have recently updated my hanger which now includes, Avata, mini 3 pro and my latest acquisition (yesterday) the Mavic 3 classic, I spent the night like a new father waking up to check the 3 batteries individually charging in the drone so I could go and fly this morning. Would you believe it? It’s raining!!

I have managed to set up everything on the controller, just waiting for the weather.

One quick question, if you’ve managed to get past my rambling, when I put the batteries into the charging hub a red light comes on and no indication on the battery? I’m using a 100w usb c charger. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

The batteries charge in the drone but do nothing in the hub/

Thanks for your help and thanks for letting me in, a rambling brummie.

Mick

Welcome to the forum I don't have a mavic 3 yet Some drones require you too bring the battery out of hibernation by making the very first charge in the drone That could be the problem But as said I do not own the Mavic 3 yet.

Welcome to the forum I don't have a mavic 3 yet Some drones require you too bring the battery out of hibernation by making the very first charge in the drone That could be the problem But as said I do not own the Mavic 3 yet.
Many thanks, I think I’ve done that by charging in the drone but will see once I get the chance to fly when it stops raining.

All I can think of is maybe your 100W charger just isn't compatible with the 3 port hub, but that seems unlikely if the batteries charge in the aircraft. Either that or you have a defective hub.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada