DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hisarluka fortress in Kiustendil

wow that was amazing Alex. What a fantastic location and no FPV ? I liked also very much the flight through at 5:30..Was that your family waiting for you? I enjoyed very much the video, very well and smooth flying! thanks for sharing ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: alex_markov
wow that was amazing Alex. What a fantastic location and no FPV ? I liked also very much the flight through at 5:30..Was that your family waiting for you? I enjoyed very much the video, very well and smooth flying! thanks for sharing ?
cheers Paul
Glad, You liked it! Hope You'll be happier as today I add Air 2s to my collection pushed by this clip ;) see how the picture is falling apart when drone turning and got crisp when stopes the turn - Mini 2 is a great toy but has some limitation ;)

Glad, You liked it! Hope You'll be happier as today I add Air 2s to my collection pushed by this clip ;) see how the picture is falling apart when drone turning and got crisp when stopes the turn - Mini 2 is a great toy but has some limitation
you´r welcome Alex ? maybe that the turning was a little bit too fast for the mini which has only a bitrate of 100MB the 120MB of the Air 2 makes the differnece I think..Do you shoot in 50fps withe the Air 2?
cheers Paul

you´r welcome Alex ? maybe that the turning was a little bit too fast for the mini which has only a bitrate of 100MB the 120MB of the Air 2 makes the differnece I think..Do you shoot in 50fps withe the Air 2?
cheers Paul
No, the problem is not with turning speed ;) Air 2S I plane to shoot 4K 60fps D-log H.265 150 Mbps but batteries are not charged yet ;) thou I made one indoor flight over my bad with my pug in it ;)

Thumbswayup - Nice place. Seems to hidden well in the trees. Thanks for the tour.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simplefillus