DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hobbit hole

Ynksfan27

Reactions
A friend turned me on to these today and I had nobody else to share it with. Figured who better than my drone friends.

Now I just have to talk the girlfriend into letting me get one lol. We don’t currently live together and can’t imagine a better first house lol.

That’s not going to work in Florida. You put something together like that around here and some redneck is going to drive his big tire four wheel drive pickup truck over your roof. Then your neighbor will think he can bring over his cows to graze. Besides you can’t dig down five feet without hitting water. Huh? Wonder how my flood insurance premium would increase?

That’s not going to work in Florida. You put something together like that around here and some redneck is going to drive his big tire four wheel drive pickup truck over your roof. Then your neighbor will think he can bring over his cows to graze. Besides you can’t dig down five feet without hitting water. Huh? Wonder how my flood insurance premium would increase?

Yes I can see that as a problem. You would have to move to somewhere more Hobbit Hole friendly like Middle-Earth (fictional setting of the Hobbit)

If you got lots of snow they would be fun on them old roofs with a snowmobile. Doing a bit of high speed jumping

Reactions: Former Member
Love em @Ynksfan27 , so modern looking. Good luck getting your GF on side.??

In the UK we had a kids TV series called “ teletubbies” they lived in houses very similar to the ones in the link you posted.

C68D68AE-67DB-472D-9F92-B8BB4059ABC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MavicFT1P
Ive got a headache from the cchromatic abberationn used in the CAD scale pics, but yeh why not.

Me id just buy a caravan. Maybe a Gulfstream

As the evoked to up there; The hills have eyes.

Waking up to greet the sun you might be greeted by a coal run ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro