DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holder for Mavic 2 Pro filters

PGTips

Reactions
So, having bought a range of filters for the Mavic 2 Pro, I am having difficulty finding a suitable way of carrying them around. They come in their own box and are supposed to push into a rubber mount point, but they very easily fall out of the rubber and end up loose in the packet. I have a number of filters from different manufacturers and they all use the same mechanism.

Has anyone foudn anything better to store and carry their filters in?

The case that my 6-pack of M2P Polar Pro filters works fine. It has the rubberized slot to push the filter into and none have ever come loose.

My old P3P required some after market solution (when each filter came in its own lame little cloth bag). which I found on Amazon. I don't see anything like that now for Mavic filters, but it was basically a foam pad with the right sized holes in it, in a case that shut tight enough over the top. This could probably be done DYI.

Reactions: Bill combs
The case that my 6-pack of M2P Polar Pro filters works fine. It has the rubberized slot to push the filter into and none have ever come loose.

My old P3P required some after market solution (when each filter came in its own lame little cloth bag). which I found on Amazon. I don't see anything like that now for Mavic filters, but it was basically a foam pad with the right sized holes in it, in a case that shut tight enough over the top. This could probably be done DYI.

Thanks for the info. I have polarpro filters for the Mavic 1 but of course they fit differently.

I have Polar pro's they come with a case that works very well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky