DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, Phyli, Attica, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Visit to the Holy Monastery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin, Phyli, Attica, Greece
It was founded around the beginning of the 11th century.
Its location and view are unique!

Tasos, great story of your trip to the Monastery (Title is too long :) ), you even got some wild game in your Production. Did you play in the Orchestra as well? So many talents!

Tasos, great story of your trip to the Monastery (Title is too long :) ), you even got some wild game in your Production. Did you play in the Orchestra as well? So many talents!
LOL!!! Thank you so much my friend. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

Hi, Love the mix of cam drone and music.
Nice job.
May I suggest identifying the locations better with names that everyone can read (English)?
I have a daily habit of watching forum videos and visualizing them on a second screen on GE (Google Earth).
It is very interesting to see evolution thru time.
But on certain occasions like this video, impossible to locate. (Greece is big)
Thanks for your understanding.
Micky

You always show us the best videos. I look forward to them every time. I am always amazed at the feat of engineering accomplished by the people who built these structures and in the 11th century no less!?! WOW. And how did they even find that spot to locate their monastery??? Divine guidance I guess. Thanks for sharing.

Hi, Love the mix of cam drone and music.
Nice job.
May I suggest identifying the locations better with names that everyone can read (English)?
I have a daily habit of watching forum videos and visualizing them on a second screen on GE (Google Earth).
It is very interesting to see evolution thru time.
But on certain occasions like this video, impossible to locate. (Greece is big)
Thanks for your understanding.
Micky
You're right my friend, sorry
here you are: Μόνη Κοιμήσεως Θεοτόκου Κλειστών

You always show us the best videos. I look forward to them every time. I am always amazed at the feat of engineering accomplished by the people who built these structures and in the 11th century no less!?! WOW. And how did they even find that spot to locate their monastery??? Divine guidance I guess. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?
Google maps: Μόνη Κοιμήσεως Θεοτόκου Κλειστών

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25