DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horizon not level

spsphotos

Reactions
I've noticed, especially with stills, that the horizon is not level on my MA2. Not sure if it's just due to wind or if there is something wrong with the MA2 or if the gimble is off. I've recalibrated the gimble but still off sometimes a lot others just a bit. horizon off.jpghorizon off2.jpg

I've noticed, especially with stills, that the horizon is not level on my MA2. Not sure if it's just due to wind or if there is something wrong with the MA2 or if the gimble is off. I've recalibrated the gimble but still off sometimes a lot others just a bit. View attachment 115274View attachment 115275
Sometimes the auto calibrate doesn't get it right, though it should. I put mine on a flat level (checked) surface and used lines on my level to level it manually.

On my MA2 I havent seen this issue. Granted, I only have about 20 flights in the past week since I got it but no issues for the horizon.

Ill try and take some "stills" this weekend and see if I notice something.

I also try and take it off from the lawn or areas away from metal. Not sure if that would make a difference but are you taking if off from somewhere where there is metal? I don't think this would have any impact on our shots but you never know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22