DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How best to use a heavy tablet with Mini 2?

Im not sure i have any email from you. What is your question? if you give me your email address, i can search through emails. i see all emails that have arrived have been answered.
Maybe it fell thru the cracks because i didnt email- on the mavmount website under “contact” i filled out the form with my question.

Probably a little late but I bought this one from Drone valley. I have a Samsung Tab A 7" that holds solid with this adapter. Don't need a longer cable either. Compact and only takes seconds to install.

Reactions: bburnett15
I'm confused! You mean I was the only one who bought the very good Mini 2 Tripltek 8 mount, from their web site?
Precision made. Easy.
No youre not - my problem is that i didnt know it existed, tried to use the same mavmount i use for my M2Pro, had trouble with it, found out about the correct one, and now am having a great deal of difficulty reaching Mavmount to find out if i can buy the missing piece or do i have to buy the whole thing.
as you can see above, Aerial West started to respond but didnt finish

After reviewing the mounts shared in this thread, I think it's worth adding one more. I like this all aluminum extension. It is very efficient (I think it's the slimmest/smallest I've seen,) and sturdy, when holding an iPad 10.1. With current 10% coupon, it's $15.29, five bucks cheaper than when I bought it a year ago. Besides its excellent function, it stows away easily in a corner of the Mini 2 bag. Lanyard fits nicely in the top zip pocket.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54