DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how can I view the details of my flight post-flight?

motopokep

Reactions
How can I view the details of my flight that I recorded on the mavic's sd? I know the telemetry gets recorded somewhere. I connected the RC to DJI assistant and downloaded the black box to my pc, it's a bunch of dl and dlm files. What are they? Where do I get the .dat files?

I then connected the MP to DJI assistant, click "flight data" on the left menu, a new window opens up, Viewer program, and there are no files loaded. DJI assistant says to click on the SD card icon, but I don't see it anywhere on the Viewer screen. Maybe the problem is that when I copied the video to my pc, I deleted it on the sd card on purpose to free up space, and I changed the name of the file on my pc, and when I copied that file back on the SD card with that changed name. Or my settings in DJI Go are off?

Last question, how do I also record a video of the screen on my tablet, that shows all the telemetry, during flight? I probably need to insert an SD card into my tablet (Nexus 7 2nd gen), but what program do I use to record the video that I get on the tablet?

Thanks in advance.

I use an app called DU Recorder for the screen recording video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508