DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Detrimental To Leave Batteries Fully Charged?

In fact, I NEVER fully charge controller internal battery. After each flight I recharge it about 50% (three blinking leds)

R.
Are you flying with an Apple or an Android device?
Your plan wouldn't work for me because I fly with Android and I need the Mini Controller to be fully charged because the Android sucks power out of it (if I understand all the other threads correctly).
I'm the same as the OP, Raymwakce.
I just sold my Phantom 3A and bought the Mavic Mini for just one reason, to be able to fly at a moment's notice. I lost so many opportunities with the P3A because it was so bulky that I didn't have it with me, or the batteries were sitting at storage levels. Opportunity after opportunity just evaporated before the bird was ready to fly. If the Mavic Mini can't be out of its bag and in the air within 5 minutes I'll sell it and give up drones completely.
I plan to keep one battery and the Mini Controller fully charged at all times.

I wonder why there's never a mention of not keeping the controller fully charged as it is also a Lipo battery ( and takes a while to charge). Any ideas why this should be treated differently?
They said it should be treated same as drone batteries,charge to 40-60% if you are not going to use for a longer period :

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User