DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Do you Calibrate Compas with Crystalsky

MadDogDan

Reactions
I used to use an IPhone 7+ for my monitor. When I fired everything up the iPhone would have a little rectangular box pop up on the right hand side that said Calibrate Compass. Now that I have switched my monitor over to a 5.5” Crystalsky that box no longer shows up. Even though the monitor says home point updated on startup, the map is now “blank” with a red arrow that shows the updated home-point. With a blank map I have no idea where that homepoint really is. I wanted to recalibrate the compass but I can’t figure out how. I have looked up all settings but I just don’t see where to calibrate the compass. I do see where to calibrate the remote control but that is not the same as the compass as far as I can tell.

Click on the drone icon which is MC settings , scroll down to advanced settings click the pointer to the right , scroll down to sensors state click again there you will see IMU and compass readings below that click on "calibrate compass"

I used to use an IPhone 7+ for my monitor. When I fired everything up the iPhone would have a little rectangular box pop up on the right hand side that said Calibrate Compass. Now that I have switched my monitor over to a 5.5” Crystalsky that box no longer shows up. Even though the monitor says home point updated on startup, the map is now “blank” with a red arrow that shows the updated home-point. With a blank map I have no idea where that homepoint really is. I wanted to recalibrate the compass but I can’t figure out how. I have looked up all settings but I just don’t see where to calibrate the compass. I do see where to calibrate the remote control but that is not the same as the compass as far as I can tell.

Hi the map view is blank as you need to download the off line maps, onece you have done this for your country you will see a map location.

As for compass calibration you have two calibrations when using the CS ... your drone and this is done through DJI GO and your CS as it has its own built in GPS system you do this via settings on the CS and not while connected to your drone or running DJI GO.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito