DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I move all flight data files from smart controller to PC or SD card?

Maybe the other question I'd like to ask is how to make phone SD card the default to save video and image files?
You canNOT do that. The pics and videos can either be saved to the drone's Internal Memory and the drone's SD card. There is probably not sufficient processing power or wireless processing to save original images/video to the device. Remember, that data would have to be transmitted from the drone to the phone/tablet while also processing all of its flight commands and saving those images. Thumbnail versions (much smaller) are saved to the phone/tab.

Reactions: Seachief
You canNOT do that. The pics and videos can either be saved to the drone's Internal Memory and the drone's SD card. There is probably not sufficient processing power or wireless processing to save original images/video to the device. Remember, that data would have to be transmitted from the drone to the phone/tablet while also processing all of its flight commands and saving those images. Thumbnail versions (much smaller) are saved to the phone/tab.
I have tried (unsuccessfully) to copy or move the files from the SC to the Micro SD - how do you get it to copy or move?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7