DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to access the drone update log?

briano216

Reactions
I have a Smart Controller and a Mavic 2 Pro. I need to find out the dates that I upgraded the drone firmware. I've seen a video on how to do that if I was using my IOS phone, but can't find any information on how to do it when using a Smart Controller. Does anyone know how to access that information i.e. the dates that I upgraded my drone firmware?

Not exactly what you want but, if you have the flightlogs, Airdata can, from memory, display the firmware.
You'd either need to upload a random sample, examine each log, then refine the upload and search to find where the version changes or upload them all but the latter would probably need a paid subscription.
Unfortunately I think you would have to 'manually' check each log for the firmware.
Alternatively, if you are using an NOT FLY app drone, process the logs with the appropriate TXTlogToCSVtool but that relates to Go, Go4 and early app version Mavic Mini logs, the output csv's list the firmware.

See [TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter

Last edited:
Not exactly what you want but, if you have the flightlogs, Airdata can, from memory, display the firmware.
You'd either need to upload a random sample, examine each log, then refine the upload and search to find where the version changes or upload them all but the latter would probably need a paid subscription.
Unfortunately I think you would have to 'manually' check each log for the firmware.
Alternatively, if you are using an NOT FLY app drone, process the logs with the appropriate TXTlogToCSVtool but that relates to Go, Go4 and early app version Mavic Mini logs, the output csv's list the firmware.

See [TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter
Hi Yorkshire_Pud. Thanks for your reply.

I've used Airdata a little so am somewhat familiar with that site. Didn't know about the firmware info. I've got about 700 flights so it would be a bit tedious, unfortunately, and i don't have a NOT FLY app drone. But really appreciate your suggestions!

How quickly after the release of an update do you tend to update. If you can find a list of update release dates for each drone then it would limit your search.

Re Airdata, for each log look in the "Equipment" tab.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1