DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to check if your Mavic has internal MicroSD ?

hmmm

When decoded my SN at DJI SERIAL DECODER it popped out this date:
Model: Mavic Pro, build on: 29. September 2017
does any one know if this means with or without internal SD?

Reactions: Hapa
My guess is you got a brand new unit that's been on a shelf for a while.
My newer unit came without the internal SD and was running 1.04.0100 the AC was locked with SD error when you try to start the motors after downgrading.

Yup I've done a few mavic downgrades and always have to reinstall the firmware a couple times before everything "sticks"

I purchased my mavic platinum july of last year. So my unit shouldn't have an internal SD card? I haven't opened mine up yet as to not void the warranty (since I might be refunding mine anyway, as DJI is encroaching on personal responsibility). I tried downgrading but ended up bricking the device due to a "Microsoft .NET" error restricting access to a port.
I heard in order to fix this brick you'd need to take the internal SD card out, format it, insert it, then reflash whatever firmware using dumldore. If there is no internal SD card in mine, then that method wouldn't be applicable.
Please advise. Thank you

I purchased my mavic platinum july of last year. So my unit shouldn't have an internal SD card? I haven't opened mine up yet as to not void the warranty (since I might be refunding mine anyway, as DJI is encroaching on personal responsibility). I tried downgrading but ended up bricking the device due to a "Microsoft .NET" error restricting access to a port.
I heard in order to fix this brick you'd need to take the internal SD card out, format it, insert it, then reflash whatever firmware using dumldore. If there is no internal SD card in mine, then that method wouldn't be applicable.
Please advise. Thank you
I dont believe any platinum model came with an SD installed regardless of the manufacturer date

Don't need one for super patcher, works great

All SD cards up to 32 GB should have FAT32 and above extFAT. Mavs can´t read any NTFS cards.

The file system is up to 32 GB FAT32 and above 32 GB is it extFAT so that the Mav can handle SD cards up to 64 GE or 128 GB´s.
The internal SD is for upgrading the firmware,collecting infos for the flight and uploading orders to do inflight. It´s a so called sytem drive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98