DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to enable Developer tools assistant 1.1.2 in windows 10

Edward Knight

Reactions
I've searched the forum with no luck.
How do you enable developers tools in assistant 1.1.2 on windows 10. I want to set the Sport mode switch for ATTI mode on my Mavic Pro. I think I know what parameters to change, I just don't know how to enter developer's tools .
Thanks for any help

Reactions: Estuaries
I've searched the forum with no luck.
How do you enable developers tools in assistant 1.1.2 on windows 10. I want to set the Sport mode switch for ATTI mode on my Mavic Pro. I think I know what parameters to change, I just don't know how to enter developer's tools .
Thanks for any help
It’s because MavicPilots has made software modifications a private group. You can invite yourself to see the group by going into your MavicPilots account and checking the box that says you want to see software modifications.

Then you can go to this link Enable developer tools Assistant 1.1.2

and then download my Assistant 1.1.2 installer package that includes directions and a pre-modified main.js file.

If you’ve already installed Assistant 1.1.2 then you don’t have to install it again but you’ll want the directions and the main.js file.

Reactions: hactick
Didn't know the software modification forum had been disabled. Thanks for the tip. The link in your post doesn't work. I enabled the software modification permissions in my profile. Where do I find this secret forum after that? the software forum seems like the same old one.

Didn't know the software modification forum had been disabled. Thanks for the tip. The link in your post doesn't work. I enabled the software modification permissions in my profile. Where do I find this secret forum after that? the software forum seems like the same old one.
It takes awhile to activate and the link won’t work till it does happen but you can use the second link to get the package I made with the instructions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR