DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to remove annoying ads?

John235

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Every time I click on a post in my daily email or on this site I get an annoying popup ad at the bottom of my screen. I've tried blocking popups in chrome and in site settings, blocking notifications, saying no to mavic pilots push notifications, and tried everything I can think of but that ad box keeps showing up. I have cleared cache and cookies. It is even now blocking my typing in this post. Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: E90RAW
Every time I click on a post in my daily email or on this site I get an annoying popup ad at the bottom of my screen. I've tried blocking popups in chrome and in site settings, blocking notifications, saying no to mavic pilots push notifications, and tried everything I can think of but that d"""" ad box keeps showing up. I have cleared cache and cookies. It is even now blocking my typing in this post. Any help?
Do you have a VPN? That will help. Also incognito mode on google.

Every time I click on a post in my daily email or on this site I get an annoying popup ad at the bottom of my screen. I've tried blocking popups in chrome and in site settings, blocking notifications, saying no to mavic pilots push notifications, and tried everything I can think of but that d"""" ad box keeps showing up. I have cleared cache and cookies. It is even now blocking my typing in this post. Any help?
As annoying pop-up ads are a pain on any site, I use AdBlocker Plus. It is free, does a great job on all sites, and has plug-ins available for all the popular browsers.

You can always help out the forum by contributing toward its maintenance and hosting by becoming a Premium member.

Pop Up ads are often Malware. Plantet by someone else. You can download Malware remover if you do a search on Google. Your Anti Virus program might also take care of Malware. I have downloaded ADBlocker too. It is free.

You must not care about privacy if you are using Chrome.
I have been using Firefox for years with Adblock Plus.
My whole network is on a VPN. When I am away from it I log into my home server to log in my network or use the portable apps and log in to the VPN.
Also like the idea becoming a premium member.

Reactions: 23tony

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3